LibreOffice in Blender

There are some years that I work with Blender, an open source 3D program. I love to play with 3D, making an simple idea become true. Although, my first try to mix Blender and LibreOffice was put a bit of the Blender's User Interface in the LibreOffice's User Interface.

So today I thought "Why not put a few of LibreOffice in Blender too?" Yeah! Here is a try:






It's just a 3D model of the Writer document icon from LibreOffice's new branding. For now I made it for fun, but maybe it can be useful to marketing stuff or something else, I don't know. :)

Comments

  1. Hey this looks great. Can you provide some larger resolution? Looks like a poster or a desktop image to me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you.
    Yeah, just let me know which of them you want and your resolution, so I render again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The third and forth. Resolution could be like 1024x768.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Third: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-u5jp_Di8J_c/TVl0IFSTwQI/AAAAAAAAAZs/gbNUjE2Cnr4/s1600/wallpaper+01.png

    Forth: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8amZZUjYeFM/TVl89VjQ3LI/AAAAAAAAAZw/hHa72Enm1Tg/s1600/wallpaper+02.png

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its beautifull,

    Congratulations!!

    Luiz Oliveira

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks really great. Could you please provide "source code" *.blend file ? :-) I would like to make other libreoffice icons in this style.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LibreOffice New 2020 Icons

LibreOffice Wallpapers